My vader helmet video log

No comments, any liked it. Wanted to do something different. Did anyone view it, how do you like it.

Cool vids man ... ESB all the way for Vader :cheers I'd definitely leave the nose alone. Call me crazy, but I don't know about fixing the imperfections in the dome. I'm no vader expert, but I remember those same imperfections being on the very early DP's and they were said to come from a studio casting. Perhaps DP did it in the mold manufacturing. Cking is the best guy to ask on those, as he had a VERY early DP for a long time. I see you still have your MSH2 as well !

Oh, I couldn't help but noticing those burning mattress videos ... oh my :eek:

:lol:

yep still got the MSH2 you sent me, love it, would not trade it for anything or sell it. I say it is the best Boba Helmet in the world.

I belive that the movie vader helmet the original prop was not perfect probably had all those imperfections. Those ILM guys and costume guys were working around the clock to get things done so I guess perfection gave way for time. Did not have the time to do it better.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back