DRAGON CON PANEL IDEA.. FEEDBACK?

Although the Matters of the Force panels as well as the Star Wars Cantina Parties are fun and all I wanted to delve a little more into the actual Lore and Fantasy aspect of the Wonderful Universe that Mr. Lucas has created. Almost a LARPish feel without the Dragons and Swords and Play fighting and Such.
(well, maybe a little Play fighting)

I propose on any given night of the Con (Preferably SAT), to Commence a SITH RITUAL room. Now hear me out, I know alot about SITH HISTORY, ETHICS, RITUALS, ARTIFACTS and I think it would be something entertaining for all who witness, besides, havent the Jedi been getting all the Credit for Thousands of years?
Why not shed some light on a Mislabeled and Brutally Honest Religion? (Lol )All Satirical of course!

I have several Ideas for the Panel:

An opening Ritual (A'la Eyes Wide Shut, minus the Nudity)

A Creed,

The Code of the Sith

A Brief History

A Sith Naming Ritual
(Crowning)

A Sparring Match

Raffle for Sith Artifact
(Just an Idea)

Closing Ceremony

Just an Idea.. Anybody here with any DC clout?
Lets get the ball rolling on this...

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow...

That is different I must say. I say go for it. It adds a little more spice to the average Star Wars / Dragon Conish Universe. And at the same time, it educates us more about the Sith.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back