My At-At model

jawafive

Active Hunter
Finished this a few days ago. I need to redo the snow around the base edges, but I'm happy with the way this has turned out. It's my first model buildup since I was probably 13 years old, so I think I've come a long way since then. The snow on the At-At is a mix of paint and baby powder. The snow on the base is taxidermy snow. If anyone wants a base I can make one for you. I hope you all like it I have had a lot of fun doing this project.

AT-AT.gif

AT-AT2.gif

AT-AT3.gif

AT-AT4.gif

AT-AT5.gif

AT-AT6.gif

-Matt

not bad... not bad at all... one thing missing though... where is the pesky snowspeeder under its front foot? be a great way to finish it off :D

I was actually thinking of taking an old micromachiens one and mounting it with a wire to be flying around the legs. Then I would use another wire to make the cord tha traps the at-at.

YEAH!!!!!!!! that's awesome Matt, great job man. I don't have the patience for model making but you sure do. even the snow looks real. well done buddy.

It was a pretty decent sized model, especially for the money. My local Kaybees have been selling these, the at-sts, and other star wars models as of late. Maybe you can find them for 4.98 like I did. Thanks for the compliments everyone.

-Matt

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back