I need you to desing something

snowboardmoose

New Hunter
can somebody desing armor with a wetern look with some mandilorian that looks like it would be fit for living on tatoine oh and a sunguard from swg.

Please my friend and I are making a 3d game posibly mmorpg and its freeware and I need this drawing so please reply

Well I have a question:

If you know what it looks like, why don't you try to sketch something up? That way you can get the look you really desire, and what you are really looking for. If you can do 3d stuff, you can easily make something up on the pc right?

Replace the holster rig with a more classic western rig, either double or single. Replace the Westars with 1 or 2 DE-10 pistols (they resemble revolvers). Wear the Jango/Concept Boba poncho. Be very scruffy, earthy colours. Worn brown leather gloves, that kind of thing.

where would i find this early concept?

thanks guys(y)

...Perhaps you could draw it yourself? Hire a freelance artist to draw your idea for you? Enlist an artistic friend you know on a more personal basis who you could ask for a freebie?

The folks here are happy to give suggestions and feedback and toss out ideas, but I doubt you're going to get a free drawing.

Besides, if you're making a MMORPG, shouldn't you already have an artist or two on staff?

...Perhaps you could draw it yourself? Hire a freelance artist to draw your idea for you? Enlist an artistic friend you know on a more personal basis who you could ask for a freebie?

The folks here are happy to give suggestions and feedback and toss out ideas, but I doubt you're going to get a free drawing.

Besides, if you're making a MMORPG, shouldn't you already have an artist or two on staff?
(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back