MY COMPLETE ESB FETT COSTUME

Nice suit, you've assembled a great one! Please post after you add the other pieces and weather the suit too. Really great job!

thank you all for the kind words and birthday wishes. I now realize that I probably should have waited till the outfit was complete before I posted pictures (with the braids on the wrong side???) I will post again when I get my pack finished and fully weather the costume from head to toe.

to be continued..........................................

Wow, excellent job. That suit looks terrific! :love

I can't wait until I start getting the pieces together for my ESB suit. I'm trying to be patient and buy the parts I need in stages, but it's sooooo hard not to spend, spend, spend!! :lol:

Further proof of what can be accomplished with perseverance. REALLY, REALLY nice suit. :cheers

Slightly off-topic here: ;)

Does anyone know where I can find templates or related information about making a General Veers or Snowtrooper costume? I'm more interested in making a General Veers costume.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back