Special darts run for Cruzer gauntlets

Hey Dark-Side, a few things:
  • I'll cover shipping for those in the U.S. who aren't on the gauntlet run list since it seems to be only JimmyBuffet. Oh wait, and Ciscotiger, but his is going to be heavy so let me figure out what shipping will be.(y)
  • For Skywalker810, send him his parts directly since it doesn't make sense to send them all the way to the U.S. only to send them back to Europe, and I'll cover the shipping. Just let me know how much.(y)
  • For those ordering #9 who are on the run list, I will need to make special pulls of the whipcord that don't have that lower resin hose fitting. I'll experiment with that this weekend but it should be able to be done with a little bit of clay backfilling. Is that inner hole still adjustable?(y)
Let me know if I've missed anything.:)

Also, please put Brad 1957 down for a whipcord dart and fins. He stated he needed it via PM to me. He must have missed your run thread. I'll send him a PM to confirm with you.

Thanks my favorite Italian Jango!
Cruzer

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in Europe too but I'm not bothered if my parts have travelled to the USA and back.
:D

Let me know when you need payment.

Cheers

Tony

I'm in Europe too but I'm not bothered if my parts have travelled to the USA and back.
Tony
I hadn't realized that. So, yeah, it'd be better if Dark-Side could just mail your parts directly as well. I'll front the bill for the shipping.
Thanks for bringing that to my attention.(y)

OK guys, list closed! Go to the first post.:)
I'll try to finish them as soon as is possible...

Cruzer,think about the "spaghetti alla carbonara" and don't care about the shipping!:lol:lol::lol:

Hi Dark-Side,

PM you on shipping cost, but have not gotten the price. Let me know and I'll Paypal you ASAP. Thanks
I've got your shipping bro. If he ships it from there separately, it'll cost almost three times as much! He'll send it to me, I'll send it out to you. So your shipping is covered.

hy guys,just a small update of my work...

kit #1 - done
kit #2 - done
kit #3,4 - done
kit #5 - done
kit 6,7 - 30% done
kit 8,9 - 0%

Steelblitz,nsucolonel and Ciscotiger - please guys let me know if you want your metal missile in boba or jango style.:)

What the difference of those two missles besides jango's being black in two spots? I'd take mine all metal for Jango if they are the same parts. I can paint those areas black.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back