Special darts run for Cruzer gauntlets

this is the difference in my missiles

punte3dr5.jpg

hey guys,
My apologies for the late with the darts...:facepalm but I did my best...I had a lot of problems with the lathe ,the health, the work....
Anyways,they are ready and monday i'll ship everything!
The box for Cruzer will go with a fast shipping (3 -4 working days),so.. just a litle bit more patience:)

Thanks

Thanks Dark-Side. I know it was a pretty big order and I appreciate you helping out everyone that was on my gauntlet run. I'm curious, exactly how many darts did you make total with all those orders?:eek:

:cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Yeah!! Might have to double bag mine though.:lol:
Forget the bags, you're going to need a box because your parts weigh as much as a brick!:lol:

Received my parts direct from Dark-Side safe and sound.

They are fantastic quality pieces too.

Thanks a lot.

Tony
I'm reminded of the exceptional quality of his aluminum pieces everytime I see a fresh batch of parts from him. I taught him everything I know!:lol:

Received today the parts from Dark-Side,and they looks awesome !!!
Great job dark-side !!!
Thanks a lot !
Marc ( aka Skywalker810 on your list )

Today, I shipped out the three orders that were not on my gauntlet run list. I have delivery confirmation # if needed. I took an extra day to get some boxes and box them up because Italian padded envelopes are "weak" compared to U.S. envelopes...and the contents were too valuable.;):lol:

Hey Darksider,

your metalparts looks realy nice and accurat to me!!! And your costume where i have seen on the Jedicon in germany too(y)(y)(y)(y);)

Greetings, Thomas

Mine looked better and dark-side knows that:lol:lol:
I´m sure Dark-Side will argue the converse but deep in his heart
he knows the trues ;)

I have met him on the Jedicon and we became very good friends:cheers.
Photos will follow in a special jedicon thread.

Mike

Hey Darksider,

your metalparts looks realy nice an accurat!!! And your costume where i have seen on the Jedicon in germany too(y)(y)(y)(y);)

Greetings, Thomas

damn i was'nt on the jedicon, cause i am just from hospital. but i saw some pics from the german 501st. i think the jango was u loanstar, right ¿
i could recognize jangouris work ;o)

by the way a pic of my gaunt with dark side parts :)

_MG_0039.JPG

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back