Boba Fett ESB Helmet Paint Stencils

That's amazing work... makes a daunting task a little less daunting, yet still daunting enough... err... thanks for these! :D

I know it might be kinda cheating, but I mean, if you can't paint all that well, it would be really great to have these printed out on vinyl stickers at like a sign store and stick them onto a helmet and heat gun out the wrinkles. But then you'd have to colour match the greens for the domes.

Question: Would these templates work for a ROTJ helmet if I omit the ears and change the color of the kill stripes?

*bumpin this old thread

Could someone link me any tutorials on how exactly to use stencils to help airbrush/paint? I'm thinking of using transfer paper.

I've noticed there are stencils addressing important areas of dome damage like the scratch and dent, but is there a full separation file for the dome , especially the back of the dome above the back panels?

This may be a silly question, but is there a stencil for the Right Ear?

Thanks for the link, I do have Rafal's stencils but I was hoping for a stencil to match these where they are in vector format. :)

Edit: Sorry I meant to say I was hoping for the right ear from the AoSW ones that RichD posted.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back