Jet Pack Greeblies - Sculpts

bobamaker

Active Hunter
Jetpack Greeblies - Sculpts

Hi everyone

It seems that more and more people that buy a jet pack from me ask if I can modify the bottom of the pack then add the greeblies along the bottom edge as I did with my own jet pack. I've scratch built a few sets of these over the last month or so and added them to the jet packs. I've now decided to made a set of master sculpts and make moulds which will allow me to make resin copies of these greeblies.

I've completed the three greeblies that are located within recess on the underside of the jet pack (PIC 1), now I just need to sculpt the two remaining greeblies that are visible on the underside of the AOSW jet pack (PIC 2).

If anyone's attempting to modify their jet pack and would like a set just let me know, I'll be making the moulds in the next few days.

DAZ

Greeblie_Sculpts.jpg

To_do.jpg

I don't think we really know for shure if they are on the ESB. No picture of the bootom of the ESB pack exists that I know of. I think I'm probably gonna put em on mine eventually cause they look cool.
D

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think we really know for shure if they are on the ESB. No picture of the bootom of the ESB pack exists that I know of. I think I'm probably gonna put em on mine eventually cause they look cool.
D

And these should be coming with my new Jet Pack - which Daz has informed me should be ready in about 2-5 weeks! YAY! (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back