WONDERCON 2008

Bountyone

Active Hunter
Hey guys and gals, I'm just trying to get a run down on WonderCon this year In Frisco. who is going and who is staying at the Marriot hotel. I'm booked at the Marriot for 4 days. hope to see you there!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be there! Not sure if I am doing all three days yet or not, but I will be there!

As far as best hotel? I think the Marriot is pretty decent. I normally just go back and forth every day since I live across the way in the East Bay. Sorry I can't be of much help, but I do look forward to seeing you there!

You know I'll be there for sure....for all 3 days:)
I'm part of the committee & I'll be setting up our 501st booth among other things.
There's lots of hotels in the area but the best one near the convention
would be the Marriott and the Westin....which can be $$$ if you waste till the last minute. I would book it now if you are considering of staying.

The Marriott is the best, a couple of blocks to the Con, but pricey . Another alternative are: The Orchard Garden, Galleria Park, or Holiday Inn Chinatown which is OK, if you are budget conscious. Its about a 10 minute bus ride (you'll take the #15 or #30 Muni bus line) or 20-30 minutes (5-8 blocks) walking distance to the Con from those three hotels mentioned.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back