My Brother is Sick - Repost

VaderFanForever

Active Hunter
Hello Everyone,

I am making this new thread because my previous one, I'm afraid, has been lost.

I'd like to update you on my brother, who is living with HIV....He has been battling phnemonia off and on. The meds are helping him greatly! He got through Christmas alright, fortunately.

I talked with him over Christmas. He is VERY greatful for everyone's help! And I would like to also send out my thanks for the help I have received putting Josh's ESB Fett costume together!

Here is what has been donated so far. I admit that I do not remember who has sent what. I'd like to give you credit, so if you can recognize what it was you sent, please let me know! Now onto the list:

Jet Pack - jedijeffery - eBay member
Flightsuit - LadySewforus
Helmet - 501st member
Ammo belt -
ESB cape -
Girth belt -
Wookie braids - Fetthunter
Gauntlet missile -
Spats - Coyote850
Blaster greeblies -

Parts Needed:

Gauntlets
Boots
ESB blaster
Hoses
ESB gloves - size med/large
Flack vest
Neckseal
Side pouches
Side arm blaster
Shin tools

I do apologize for not remembering the people that have helped out in the past. I do owe everyone a big THANK YOU!!

Mods......if it is possible, could you please make this thread a sticky so it will not get lost again? I'd greatly appreciate it! Thanks SO much!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Elijah,

I can't tell you any close estimate of a date, but I can send a vest and neckseal in time, if no one else comes through with one.

Cheers
Debbi

Hey to post pics, you need to upload the pic to a site like photobucket, then you will see above the pic that you can click EDIT. Click edit and then RESIZE to MESSAGE BOARD, under the pic, there are a couple of links and you can click on the link that is labeled IMG, it will automatically copy the link, then you just paste the link on your post.

and viola, there you go, pic posted.

:D

Like we were discussing at the telethon yesterday Eli, just get me those measurements and I'll get to work on some ESB gauntlets for you. ;)

Like we were discussing at the telethon yesterday Eli, just get me those measurements and I'll get to work on some ESB gauntlets for you. ;)

Ian,

I can't thank you enough for this! I know you want to finish your Jango, which is great! So don't worry about it. I will get those measurements frp, Josh as soon as I can.

By the way, could you please remind me what you need? ;)

Lucksy, thanks for the offer. I will see if he needs anything and let you know!

:cheers to the both of you for the help!

Eli, give me a call tonight. Say 6-ish, then I'll give you the particulars of what I'll need in the way of the measurements. ;)

Troops, I have an update. Josh has received the helmet courtesy of TK1489!! So here is an update of what I have, and what is needed:

Jet Pack - jedijeffery - eBay member
Flightsuit - LadySewforus
Helmet - TK1489
Ammo belt -
ESB cape -
Girth belt -
Wookie braids - Fetthunter
Gauntlet missile -
Spats - Coyote850
Blaster greeblies -

Parts Needed:

Gauntlets - Jango72
Boots
ESB blaster
Hoses
ESB gloves - size med/large
Flack vest
Neckseal
Side pouches
Side arm blaster
Shin tools

Thanks Kent for your help!!

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back