boba fett books

cerastes vipera

New Hunter
i'm new to this forum so i dont know if this has been discussed already, but im building up my star wars book collection...can i get names of some that feature jango and boba fett a good amount?

I have all the episodes, the scholastic boba fett series and the new ones..bloodline, inferno etc. and book 1, 2, and 3 of the bounty hunter wars series.

Well you named most of the ones i know of at this time.
Star Wars: Tales of the Bounty Hunters has an okay amount of Boba, some of it kinda conflicts wit the beginning of the Bounty hunter Wars series though.
And if you like Mandos in general Read the Republic Commando series by Karen Traviss, good stuff, Real good stuff.

thanks!! Any with jango as well? I like karen traviss, reading bloodline by her sort of sparked my interest in reading SW books again so ill definitely check that out

Hhmm, well I have yet to find any books were Jango is a main character, Id love to find some though, I have on the other hand have the Jango Fett Open Season, comic series, its dang good, It answered some questions I didn't know I had. Yeah again all I can say is if its written by Karen its gona be kandosii'la! (stunning/amazing)

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back