The Official Jeremy Bulloch Project!! (dressing the real Fett)

Even though I'm not going, I'm so stoked! I've been watching the JB threads religiously. Someone please shake Mr. Bulloch's hand for me?:p:lol:

Man o Man.. I've said it another thread previous to this but I'm very envious of you guys over the pond when it comes to conventions etc... we are still a little too conservative over here?
I personally (Altho amongst loads of other non US Fetts) can't wait to see the pics and video... most of all to see the man himself receive this awesome collection of Fett artists creations to what he once knew and wore as a 'job' :lol:

Yours.. with envious eyes.. Gav! (y)

Not only am I excited about being there for the JB presentation...this will be the first time I get to meet other TDHer's, since I've been here for a year and ahalf.

Just wanted to say good luck to all TDH attending the JB presentation and dinner--what an honor. Hope to see some extensive video and images. And above all have fun!

I just wanted to say that I hope everyone who attends has a great time, takes plenty of pictures and video and remembers the rest of TDH who can't attend. We'll be with you in spirit! Have a blast guys!

Have a great time guys! :D I'm looking forward to the pictures/video that are taken. :love

I was hoping I'd be able to make it down for this as my immediate family are all in Dallas this weekend visiting an aunt. But with a new house purchase, I just couldn't swing the expense.

Oh man, what i would give to be able to attend the CON. Well, that's what i get for being born in Norway.
Have a great time. Say hi to Jeremy from us over the pond, we are with you in our thoughts.
And ofcourse...... take a LOT of pics.
:cheers
-Morten-

Just a quick post before getting ready for the dinner...

Everyone who has contributed to the suit has done an amazing job. It is stunning! Very impressive. As is Obi-Dan's painting. We have such talented people here. :cheers

The presentation went really well. Nice to be able to put faces with board names, and see everyone's handy work up close. JB was fun to watch, oohing & awwing over details like the blaster & holster.

Hopefully someone who actually had a camera can post some of the pictures soon. Silly me didn't bring one...

Just got home from the Event a little while ago. . . 15 1/2 hour drive from Dallas to Tucson. :lol:
The whole weekend was simply amazing. The presentation was fantastic! Batninja, DarthMiller, and Spidey were naturals up there! (y)
It was just phenomenal to see everyone's work put together like that, and the crowd reaction when they unveiled the suit was incredible. I think I probably gasped myself.
Philip Wise's Star Wars museum was one of the most amazing things I've ever seen in my life! :eek:
I took a whole slew of pics, and after I come out of my coma I'll get them uploaded to Photobucket and post a link.
It was a real pleasure to meet all the TDHers that were there! :cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Just WOW ! :eek:

Where to even begin ?

First, let me just say that I've not been in the presence of so many talented individuals in one room in my life. As Art said, seeing everyone work together to achieve one common goal was a very humbling experience !

I can't even begin to find the words that could emphasize enough, just how amazing this experience was. It was indeed the pinnacle of all my experiences in the world of Star Wars, and especially the world of Fett fandom !

It was absolutely wonderful to meet each and every one of you. I've not met so many genuinely gracious people in my life, as I did with this event. From the hospitality of my host's, Alex and Melissa (Mr. and Mrs. Spideyfett), Jason (Darth Miller), and Philip Wise, to those I consider my newest friends from TDH, the overwhelming feeling of "WELCOME" cannot be compared to anything else. Thank you "ALL", from the bottom of my heart.

A special "Thank You" to Art and Kristen, for graciously donating their time and photography expertise. They worked VERY hard to bring the experiences of this event to each and every one of us - their professionalism was second only to their devotion to "Bringing it home" for TDH. This event has made "History" - and through them, will be remembered for all time. It was truly a pleasure to meet you BOTH !

:cheers

FP

I had said this in the other thread, but felt like I should say it here as well:
I just want to say a huge THANK YOU to all the guys here, and to Philip Wise for letting me participate in this event, It was truly amazing. I felt just like a kid again watching ESB for the first time. The quality of this costume is second to none, the artists that put this together are truly awesome!!!(y)(y) It was really great getting to meet so many of the members here. Everyone I met ,were first class guys (and gals) all the way. I will never forget this weekend. I look forward to seeing you all again sometime soon. This was probably the coolest Star Wars moment I have ever had. Again, Thank you all.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back