my new helmets

04c5_1.jpg
they will need some work but im down for it :)

Last edited by a moderator:
hi, i just saw the same two helmet on ebay and was a little hesitant on buying them, do they look as good in person, and size wise how are they?

Welcome to the board Man76...

I agree look awesome! but dubious about history?

Saw those on ebay, there wasn,t alot of info about them in the description, I hope they turn out to be nice for you.

I have a question i hope this is the correct area, I am looking for my mando helmet. Should I avoid any certain types? I see alot out there for 70 to 80 cred. Dont really care about color or charecter I am making a varient. I have my armor, boots, gloves, and suit. The Helm is something I dont want to waste my cred on.

Hey brokenboba, there are alot of mando helmets out there. it really depends on what style fett your going for and how screen correct you would like your helmet to be. Im new to this so im not the best to ask but iv done alot of research. Im maken my own verson of fett more wartorn and weather gear. I found a deal on 2 mystery helmets and scooped them up faster then Han blowing away greedo ;) Id post a new thread in the helmet forum askn for help. Just read alot of the old posts on the forums they should help you out alot.

I believe I know the seller. I get Mystery Helmets all of the time. Those are definitely the same ones I get. However, it's been recasted so many times, I can't really say without knowing where the helmets were shipped from.

I just bought these same helmets on Ebay from a guy named Renee who ships from Las Vagas Nevada, Mine are 9.5 ear to ear and 10.0 front to back. The casting is not very clean, it has dipples and waves across the dome and is warped out of shape at the base . I had to use a heat gun to widen the base enough to just to put it on. It's going to take alot of work ( sanding and filling) but still can be made into something. I dont know that I would troop in one but it will be interesting to paint one for the first time.

from just that pic it beats most of the mystery helmets that sell for $100 and hav gaping holes in at least one spot...

hope one of them OR both turn out really nice for you

but my helmets came with out holes and only need to be a little reshaped and clean up the inside and a little on the outside, i'm pretty happy with them.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back