Happy New Year 2008!! Feliz Año Nuevo 2008

MAULFETT

Active Hunter
Happy New Year from Puerto Rico. Thanks to le me be part of The dented helmet family.:cheers:cheers. We cook As the indian way that's our tradition in christmas, we do have microwave, ok. Here with my partners of my job. After that i have party with my family. :lol:

DSCF7293.JPG

DSCF7292.JPG

DSCF7340.jpg

DSCF7311b.JPG

DSCF7328a.JPG

DSCF7349b.JPG

DSCF7282.JPG

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So........ Who's going to have the worse hangover?
I know I won't..... 'cause I ain't drinking! :lol:

wow that pork looks amazing.... bit of apple sauce... :love washed down with cold beer! :cheers

Happy new year to you and ALL at the TDH....

Looks like a good time! :D:love

Having only been at work for a few hours today I'm thinking it just might be almost time to shut things down and head home for a few too many pints! :cheers

Have a Happy New Year fellow TDH members! (y)

Hmmm... my family does the pig-roast thing every summer up in Olympia. Lots of beer, saurkraut, beer, knoedel, beer ... did I mention beer? ;) Yeah... it's a German (Bavarian) thing.

Happy New Year everyone!!!! :cheers

Thank everybody, let see what 2008 got for everybody, i wish the best for all you.
Spideyfett, thanks for the photo, now i have another one for my collection. I'm fan of you artworks you are one of the best.

Happy New Year TO ALL my old and new friends
its been to long since the las time i was here, i must said im sorry, to all of you pals.
i will try to come more this year, and try to start again whit my boba costume

:)
cheers to all

Saludos desde Chile ;)

edit:
and the best wishes for all you guys and gals :)...

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back