U.S. Diver Kam Ez Pak

TD2253

Active Hunter
I just bought a U.S. Divers KAM EZ PAK on the big "E" tonight but I can't wait to get one of MOW's awesome jet packs! It seems that finding one of these babies are few and far between these days so I snagged it in a heartbeat!:)

kamez1.jpg

kamez2.jpg

Strangely, the kind of folks who sell used scuba packs on eBay are usually like, "why do you want to know such intensely specific details about the belt buckle?" :lol:

I pity the few actual scuba fans who try to bid on those packs. Fett fanatics have inflated the prices like 500%.

Thanks guys! Had to take advantage of the opportunity while it's there.

Strangely, the kind of folks who sell used scuba packs on eBay are usually like, "why do you want to know such intensely specific details about the belt buckle?" :lol:

I pity the few actual scuba fans who try to bid on those packs. Fett fanatics have inflated the prices like 500%.

Yeah, it's crazy! Too bad they weren't selling just the waist belt/buckle all by itself. I got this one with a "Buy It Now" for way more than what I expected!

LOL -too true. Try getting an original flash for a Hieland, etc. I had camera shop on to me when I'd call to make my ANH Luke saber.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back