Lord of the rings related question

V

Vaders_Pet

Hey there All,
First of all, hope your Christmas was a good happy one, and that lots of food and other goodies were eaten.

I developed a small problem relating to my collection today, and i thought someone here might be able to assist in fixing it. I received my united cutlery Gondorian helm in the mail today, but when i was setting it up in my display cabinet, there was no certificate included. i Searched the box, the stand, and packing, but nothing.

My question to you all is thus; if i can get a high quality/resolution scan of the certificate that you have for yours(both sides), i will be able to photoshop out the item number included with yours, print it out at work on the same type of parchment print paper, and then write in the number that my helmet came with. In this matter it is a good thing that they write it on with pen... heh.

If you would be able to assist with this matter i would be very grateful, as i display my helmets/other Gondorian items with the certificate behind in a frame.

Any help in this matter would be very helpful,

Regards,
Matthew

Last edited by a moderator:
wish i could help bud :p unless you want to buy me a gondor helmet and send me your current one and ill send ya the new one with the cert :D ;)

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back