BOBAMAKER WARNING !!!

Yeah i was a bit shocked at first then started laughing as soon as i read the first post :p so anticlimactic :D

Not to steal the thunder from SCJ but he isnt the only one with a future BM order... :S

I really wish mine was paid for lol :p i think that there should be a thread up here for those who go all out on the armour lol :p im sure id qualify... :$ Ive caught the bug now :S very very very badly....

if anyone is interested, ill start up a new thread to put it all in, as for some reason my old thread was deleted... :S i have no idea why.. :S

Well, he could of done worse by first saying stuff was horrible and took forever to ship, and then say...Just kidding! Lol

That may have gone worse.

My initial thought when I saw the thread's title was that about 2 dozen people were going to shoot you down (posting-wise) for issuing a public complaint about him.

You really fooled me there, dude.:lol:

Got to say..Daz is the best in the business...I have a Boba and Jango Helmet from Daz and even Han in Carbonite...Oh and the mini Jango he did...I love it all!!:cheers:cheers

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back