FP ESB Armour Progress

New Video Uploaded
Video Tutorial - Trimming Dents

A few more pictures of what I have completed so far.
CIMG0156.jpg

CIMG0157.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice videos, Gamer. :cheers I like the electrical tape technique, BTW. I've never seen that before. I hope you get around to doing one on airbrushing. I'd REALLY like to see one on making molds, casting etc.

Thanks for taking the time to make the videos as you go along. These are going to be a huge help to me when my FP gear arrives. :cheers

Well I know that I haven't posted here in a long time. I just hadn't had any motivation to work on my Fett for a while. I thought I should come back and post here when the armour was done, and I also though I should bump the thread so newer members could have the opportunity to see the armour trimming tutorial videos I did.

When SDCC started coming up quick, I decided that I needed to work on it fast. I ended up to do the airbrushed paint job in about 12 hours. I'm quite satisfied with the armour I painted! I want to do a few touchups on it, but I'm overall satisfied with the work I've done. This is the only real picture I have at the moment, but I will get more pictures posted of the armour in greater detail when I get back from California next weekend. Don't worry Jim, I'm coming back right after the Clone Wars release!

BurbankWatch.jpg

I didn't get to see it at SDCC, but the photos look awesome. Definitely the best suit you've put together! (y)

Glad you'll be around.

Well I know that I haven't posted here in a long time. I just hadn't had any motivation to work on my Fett for a while. I thought I should come back and post here when the armour was done, and I also though I should bump the thread so newer members could have the opportunity to see the armour trimming tutorial videos I did.

When SDCC started coming up quick, I decided that I needed to work on it fast. I ended up to do the airbrushed paint job in about 12 hours. I'm quite satisfied with the armour I painted! I want to do a few touchups on it, but I'm overall satisfied with the work I've done. This is the only real picture I have at the moment, but I will get more pictures posted of the armour in greater detail when I get back from California next weekend. Don't worry Jim, I'm coming back right after the Clone Wars release!

BurbankWatch.jpg

Andy, thanks for this tutorial ! Your suit is looking really great but....please turn the knees for 180° and from left to right ;)

Nice to hear that you´ll return for events...

Thanks guys! The upside down knees are one of my favourite parts of the ESB suit, I think I'll keep them this way ;) I haven't even work them right side up at all so far.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back