Jango Westar Blaster blueprints - Completed

Very impressive work on these blaster diagrams! I readily admit I am bewildered by the precision...I think I must-needs contact a professional for this Work. Great job again, wizardofflight!

has anyone had the blasters machined from these blueprints and do you have pics

I am working on a revised set of blueprints for the Westars, they are nearly ready for posting.

If anyone has used these to machine a blaster I wasn't informed. I would like to see the results if someone does.

I have been collecting the materials and the tools to make my on set. I still need to get some heavy bar stock for the muzzle.

Alan

First Post**
Hey Alan, thanks heaps for the work. I decided to add two of these to my collection. I have two DL44's and am currently working on a Greedo Killer.
I have been looking everywhere for more info on them and even ordered a couple of plastic ones as place holders and was going to try and do take offs from them.

I have just ordered on eBay the Ali and brass for the barrel for less than a $100 for the two (Bargain) I'm hoping to get them machined, but if it's to pricey I might just buy a small lathe.

I also want to have a go at casting the handle in aluminium as empty cans are everywhere(So no cost)

Once again, thank you and I will post as the project continues.

Cheers

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back