TDH N00b Saying howdy!

Stomper

New Hunter
Heya Folks,

For my first post I figured it was only good manners to say hello and introduce myself!

I'm known as "Stomper" on a multitude of forums (501st related forums mainly). I'm a prop-builder (with a 100% good reputation) that makes weapons and other various accessories and kit for armor with many, many sales transactions under my belt (I've see some TDH members who are past clients of mine). I've (recently) taken an avid interest in all things Mandalorian since Karen Traviss' release of the Republic Commando series of books, which obviously delves into the whole Mando world.

I would like to get into making Mando armor, and since this is THE place to go to learn how to do it... HERE I AM!! I'm amazed at the talent I have seen displayed here, and I look forward to learning much, as well as contributing to this forum community in the future! :cheers

Thanks for taking the time in reading this!

Madness... Nay this isnt madness...

Madness is getting all tanked up and going to a football game to scream your head off for trivial decisions by another, only to suffer a rough grit sandpaper throat and no voice for days....

This is just frustratingly fun and rewarding... :D Whoever heard of Proud supporters and their football teams matching up to Pround Men/Women and their armour :D

LOL... as far as I know my reputation as a PROP-BUILDER is spot on 100%, unless someone I sent stuff to didn't like what they got and never told me! LOL

(Aussie rules football is pretty exciting, my wife is from Melbourne and they (her family)cheer for the the Blues!)

Thanks again for the welcome... and the teasing! ;P

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back