Blade Runner FINAL CUT pic intensive

Replicant Shadow

Active Hunter
Finishing off my last bit of X-Mas shopping this afternoon, after being homebound, sicker than a dog all this week, I stumbled upon the Blade Runner Final Cut in line at Borders (a very long, long line...)

Pictured here is the Limited Edition 5 Disc Collection. There are 4 versions of the film, including the Final Cut, which recently was in limited engagement at theaters with Digital projection capabilities. I dropped in the Final Cut into my player when I got home, it looks and sounds freaking insane. Watching this awesome classic makes me yearn for a true and legit Sci-Fi Renaissance.......

100_0302.jpg

100_0290.jpg

100_0291.jpg

100_0292.jpg

100_0299.jpg

100_0305.jpg

Rachel, the insanely gorgeous Nexus Six.....
100_0319.jpg

100_0309.jpg

100_0323.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yikes!! Borders! Can't imagine what you paid for it there.
I can't open mine until Xmas day, it was the only thing on my list this year.

Saw it in the theater a few weeks back, can't wait to watch disc 2.

I have this set sitting on my dining room table right now!!!
But I can't unwrap it till Christmas! It's driving me bonkers. :lol: I hope my wife doesn't have any big plans to go out anywhere on Christmas day or the day after. . . cuz I know I'll be glued to my TV. (Zooming that little Spinner around the living room. ;))

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back