Girth belt on a budget

mandalorian76

New Hunter
Hey all, due to wedding expenses im on a very tight budget, but very eager to finish my costume. I went to my local .99 cent store got me some clothes line and...well here it is, just a little brown leather paint and i should be good for now. comments, advise and opinions welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:
i would have to say that seems to be a workable option for the interim...at least you'd be dressed till you can upgrade down the road(y)

only thing i would say is it seems a bit wide...i know its 19 rows for the braided bolo one..

its approx 5 in. wide. i read somewhere that each bolo braid is 1/4 of an inch, i dont know if its true, but that would be around 5 inches if its 19 rows. i didnt even bother to count how many rows i have on this one, but it'll do for now. thanx JD

its approx 5 in. wide. i read somewhere that each bolo braid is 1/4 of an inch, i dont know if its true, but that would be around 5 inches if its 19 rows. i didnt even bother to count how many rows i have on this one, but it'll do for now. thanx JD

Yup, that's correct. 19 rows, 1/4 inch each. When you add in the spacing, it comes out to about 5 inches.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back