Young Boba Fett

Also i read this in a book that it said that boba was a collector of all different types of armor old and new what ever he could get his hands on like i read he did a bounty just to get some old style mandalorian armor so he could be wearing any one's armor

I was reading tonite in my essential guide to characters and it also states
" ... and Boba Fett became what he'd been bred and trained for. He Possesed Jano's reflexes, Jango's ship, Slave I an a set of Manoalorian armor that had once belonged to Jaster Mereel, his fathers Mentor."

It goes on telling different things about Boba's life and how he adapts his armor and vehicles to gain an edge.

It also states how alot of people thought Boba was Jaster, so do you think boba might have left Jaster,s armor un-altered for several years??????

So Boba's armor should show more of a Jaster color scheme in the beggining right?????

In Open Seasons jasters armor pretty much looks like an open seasons jango armor except with 2 yellow arrows on the chest armor and the gauntlets are the same color as the main armor.

also in legacy of the force, it is mentioned that his armor at the time was made of mere durasteel, and his friend was telling him to upgrade to true beskar'gam

In Legacy of the force it was stated, and it was posted above. Boba thought to himself that he should have kept dad's old armor so he could wear a plate, as is the custom of some of the mandalorians to wear a piece of armor from fallen loved ones, so it would indicate that Jango was in fact buried with his armor on. Apparently according to young boba books he kept the helmet, but I doubt he would have altered it in color or anything.

In the first Young Boba Fett book it does say that he took Jango Fett's helmet before burying him. He actually uses it to disguise the fact that he's only a child when he's on the banking world to get Jango's money from the vault there. However, later on (a couple books later, I think, when they switched authors between Elizabeth Hand and Terry Bison), it states that for helping his daughter escape, one of the cooks at Jabba's palace had Jango's "armor" resized to fit him. Since you probably couldn't resize the metal part, one can assume they just resized all the "soft" pieces so it fit him better. They don't explain how he happens to "obtain" Jango's armor between the books, but it was my understanding when reading the first book that he only took Jango's helmet before burying him. Later in the Young Boba Fett books, though, he is wearing the armor in the original colors that Jango has it, because either in the book "Pursuit" he repaints it into the familiar scheme that we're used to seeing. So, either it was just an oversight because they switched authors, which is the most likely, or Jango had a spare set stashed away on Slave 1 somewhere, which wouldn't be entirely unlikely, since Boba had a few sets of spare armor.

Hope this helps, dude.

I think there is no officially accurate history on Boba's armor because so many have written about him in the expanded universe. So, I think the best thing to do would be to interpret it as you want. Ive been wanting to make a custom young Boba figure here's what im basing it on Teen Fett Concept Poncho | Flickr - Photo Sharing! with an dirty/weathered jango helmet/jetpack but boba's traditional jumpsuit. I particularly like the gun holster like jangos.

You're late almost 3 years with this answer... And as I know, in the new series of the animated Clone Wars the young Boba Fett blows up his father's helmet while trying to kill Mace Windu and Anakin Skywalker. I don't know about the armor or the rest of the gear...

Respect!

You're late almost 3 years with this answer... And as I know, in the new series of the animated Clone Wars the young Boba Fett blows up his father's helmet while trying to kill Mace Windu and Anakin Skywalker. I don't know about the armor or the rest of the gear...

Respect!

that's what im trying to say, in the clone wars he blows up the helmet but thats only one source. If you read a lot of what people have been saying on this thread and the expanded universe boba has at least 3 sets of mandalorian armor one being jangos which he dug up and got rezised.
Its contradicting but i personally like the expanded universe story better because its stupid to destroy the armor of an iconic character like they did in clone wars.

It's not possible for him to have resized Jango's, or to have Jango's or Jaster's or any real mandalorian armor. Here's why. The Mandalorians of Jango's and Jaster's era had armor made from beskar, the metal mined from Mandalore, which only mandalorians know how to work into armor/weapons. Beskar as we know is darn near indestructable and can withstand a ligthsaber. Boba's armor was made from durasteel, or duraplast one of them, and was often mocked because of this, as he didn't even own a set of decent armor. In LOTF Boba buries Jango in his armor, and although one can argue that there's an off chance that Jango's armor could have been resized, you could not resize it back again to fit Jango, as you could not replace all that was removed from it in order to make it fit a child Boba. Had Boba been wearing Jango's armor there would have been no dents in the helmet or any of the armor and this website would just be called The Helmet. It's a nice story, but evidence and following events just disprove and retcon Boba wearing Jango's armor.

It's not possible for him to have resized Jango's, or to have Jango's or Jaster's or any real mandalorian armor. Here's why. The Mandalorians of Jango's and Jaster's era had armor made from beskar, the metal mined from Mandalore, which only mandalorians know how to work into armor/weapons. Beskar as we know is darn near indestructable and can withstand a ligthsaber. Boba's armor was made from durasteel, or duraplast one of them, and was often mocked because of this, as he didn't even own a set of decent armor. In LOTF Boba buries Jango in his armor, and although one can argue that there's an off chance that Jango's armor could have been resized, you could not resize it back again to fit Jango, as you could not replace all that was removed from it in order to make it fit a child Boba. Had Boba been wearing Jango's armor there would have been no dents in the helmet or any of the armor and this website would just be called The Helmet. It's a nice story, but evidence and following events just disprove and retcon Boba wearing Jango's armor.

Well, according to wookiepedia jango's armor was also made from durasteel so the dent and resizing would totally be a possibility. Wookiepedia could be right or you could be right, I'm personally going to side with them because i like the idea of boba inheriting his father's armor but to each his own.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back