Starting my Jango. need armor!

i undid the nut on the inside but nothing came apart and i was afraid to pull too hard. should it all be held together by that one screw thread in there?

This might sound really dumb, but have you tried to pull it off? It might be put on there with those strong earth magnets? Put something metal against it (like a key or screwdriver) to see if there is a magnet under there? Some people use magnets on that parts so they can get to the rangfinder easier.

haha. well it was mega glued down. i undid the nut on the inside which was attached to the range finder stem but the outer part didnt come off. i eventually managed to pry it off with a flat head without damaging the piece. I think i want to put the magnet thing in there because i am planning to stick servos in eventually. What is it you said? earth magnets? got any pics of the ones people are using?

i started a new thread with progress pictures too. enjoy!

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back