New Clone Wars Cartoon

Clone Wars.JPG
Here is a poster!

Is it just me? or does this look like another version of the same thing we've already seen? Hello? "animated clone wars?!" Maybe George forgot he released this on Cartoon Network back in 2003-05'.
What the ****. Gimme something new.

It's a war. There's tons of material that could come out of it. Tons of battles, different planets, different characters to follow. Things that weren't covered in the cartoon network version, expanding on things that were. And rumor is that the first few episodes are going to be a theatrical release. New Star Wars in the theater even if it is old Star Wars is fine by me!

I'm most curious about the ARC trooper on the right. At CIV, it seemed like they are going to give the clones more of a voice (like the RC novels). That's the main reason, I will be watching. I don't know if Boba would make an appearance. He'd be like 10 or something, but who knows.

What exactly would be considered adult-related? decapitation, killing kids and spousal abuse could be considered "adult related"

All of that in ROTS alone :lol:

Are you referring to sexual content SB? That wouldn't be cool at all. Theres hardly any in the live action movies. I wouldn't think they'd start it in the cartoons. Geez I hope not :facepalm

FP

All of that in ROTS alone :lol:

Are you referring to sexual content SB? That wouldn't be cool at all. Theres hardly any in the live action movies. I wouldn't think they'd start it in the cartoons. Geez I hope not :facepalm

FP

Thus the PG-13 rating :lol: I hoped someone would catch the reference :)

I also hope they wouldn't start sexual content. Not only would it be totally unneeded, but it would just be dumb (n)

that's the whole idea... it's an extension of that series, but done in 3d CGI, and longer length episodes.
It not like the old series. We are going to see more of Grievous
in this one and the person who provided the voice in the movie will
provide the voice of Grievous in the series as well.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back