Anyone see this yet?

I remember seeing parts of this at one time or another, but never all of that material at once...awesome vintage footage!!! Thanks for the link:D

Vader sounds like Frankenstein. Chewie's growls are just awful! I think the scene with Fett also appears in some form as an extra on the SE Trilogy. Can anyone else confirm?

Return of the Ewok was shown in its entirety at the C4 Fanfilm room. 'Twas rather amusing to listen to the reactions of the crowd in the room at the time LOL. You can definately date it too, they say "Revenge of the Jedi" in the scripting...

Thanks for posting this, I've never seen the whole thing before.

Vader sounds like Frankenstein. Chewie's growls are just awful! I think the scene with Fett also appears in some form as an extra on the SE Trilogy. Can anyone else confirm?

Yeah, the part where Fett hunts down Wicket on the Death Star is on the SE disks.

"On the 4th Bonus disc of the Star Wars Trilogy DVD set select the "VIDEO GAMES AND STILL GALLERIES" option. Type in 11 ENTER, 3 ENTER, 8 ENTER. A yellow box will appear behind R2-D2, Select it to watch DVD credits with Bloopers/Outtakes"

Wow, I have never seen that one.
I love it and it reminds me on the good old days when Star Wars was just an amazing and fantastic movie and my only dream was to have one of that cool white imperial soldiers costume :))

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back