I found this to be... amusing.

Man if there is EVER a case of someone NOT getting it then this guy takes the prize.
I wont bore you here with my oppinions about how wrong he is other then to say hopefully since 2005 has read enough replies to his story to have a change of oppinion.
Amusing might be stretch for me to see.....Sad is more like it what I read.

I found myself agreeing with a lot of it. Not to the point of hate, I don't even think the author truly means it that strong. It's just comedy. I laughed.

LOL, hes no Star Wars fan, hes just a utreekov (fool, idiot) try'n to tic people off, and i think he accomplished that very well. LOL, i sometimes love people like that, they make life interesting, I wonder how much hate mail he go over that one, lol.

I agree with ya'll mostly. While Georgey boy may not make the most popular of decisions, they usualy seem to turn out ok in the end. The NJO stuff wasnt too bad, i dont know why people dont like it (other than the same ol' tired argument points of 'THEY KILLED CHEWIE and ANAKIN!" and the whole host of others). Now the Dark Nest stuff... wasnt all that great

I found myself agreeing with a lot of it. Not to the point of hate, I don't even think the author truly means it that strong. It's just comedy. I laughed.
Yep.

Too me, he's was right on some points, but the last three paragraphs, you kind of see where he is coming from.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back