I met Jimmy BufFETT today...

Our local "Rebel Scum" Collectors group had our annual Holiday Breakfast & Gift Exchange today. It happened to coincide with a Sidewalk sale at a local vintage toy & "Toys for Tots" toy drive. The 501'st show up every year as well as the local Rebel Legion & Ghostbusters Groups.

Well my kids wanted to get a picture with Boba & Jango & I happened to have my old (too large) TDH shirt as I was going to give it to one of my other friends.
So I went & grabbed it & we took a picture. I asked "Jango" if it was cool if I held the shirt in the picture. He asked where I got it. I explained I was a low profile member here mainly from my relationship with Mirax & Braks.
(I bought Mirax's SW Collection & "Davin Felth" from Brak's 2 years ago)

It was cool to meet you, I wish we could of had more time to talk but the event was huge & everyone wanted pictures with the 2 baddest Bounty Hunters in the Galaxy!!

I did get a chance to meet Boba, sorry.

JimmyBufFETT.JPG

I also just noticed I was wearing my "Bounty Club" T-shirt I bought from Monkey in a Dryer!!

Very nice suit by the way!!!(y)(y)

I just saw Scott today at a 501st get-together in Tucson! That's the second time I've gotten to talk to him in "real life." :D

Hey, it was great meeting you too, Ground Trooper! Sorry it was so brief, but hopefully we'll meet up again in the near future. And was Andrew a.k.a. psydaz on TDH.

Eric - great meeting up with you again. And today was the second time I got to see SuperJedi's paint mastery in person. I swear I was looking at the original helmet ... it was soooo good that it was scary!:wacko:wacko:wacko

You guys need to put Scott in front of the wheel of Bowser when playing Mario Kart 64. Then you shall see just a sliver of his awesomeness.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back