Thanks to thedentedhelmet.com....

Madrid Boba

Active Hunter
I just want to say thanks to the creators, and to everybody that makes this forum work. ;)

The quality and quantity of information is just amazing. :eek: (y) :eek:

Because of this forum, i have been able to have one of the costumes ( i have others) that i always wanted. :)

It is a pleasure to be part of it. (y)

Long life to thedentedhelmet.com !!!! :cheers

And Merry Christmas to everybody !!!

from Spain...

Alfredo,

Madrid Boba

Last edited by a moderator:
I just want to say thanks to the creators, and to everybody that makes this forum work. ;)

The quality and quantity of information is just amazing. :eek: (y) :eek:

Because of this forum, i have been able to have one of the costumes ( i have others) that i always wanted. :)

It is a pleasure to be part of it. (y)

Long life to thedentedhelmet.com !!!! :cheers

And Merry Christmas to everybody !!!

from Spain...

Alfredo,

Madrid Boba

Ditto. Thanks TDH and all the mods who vigilantly keep this place great. (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well said Alfredo. thanks TDH Admins and members for the awesome work you guys do here. without this forum I'd be lost for sure. have a safe and happy holidays and a happy new year to all.

B1

Cant thank you people enough. You guys are awesome!!! If it wasn't for TDH, I would have bought my Boba Fett costume from Star Fortress Production; Money down the drain. I never knew that SFP had such bad reviews till i read the forums on this website. The dented helmet ROCKS!!!

Happy Holidays and thank you so much for this amazing website. It has been and is a valuable resource in building my Boba Fett costume thus far. Without this site, I would not have known the dedication and the amount of involvement to become a BH.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back