Laguna Niguel Xmas Parade, some pics

LadySewforus

Active Hunter
Went to the Laguna Niguel Christmas parade yesterday. It was great fun.
The 501st, RL and OCSWS came out, and probably some from other groups that I was not aware if. We had a great time. It did not rain. Lizard Jedi lives about 5 minutes from the parade route and was told it hailed and rained hard at her house but we had clear skies. It was nice and cool, which was GREAT for the costumed folks. I have lots of pics on my photobucket, if anyone is interested... http://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa60/LadySewForUs/501st Legion/
Here is Jim, MandalorFett... I like this pic...
IMG_0020.jpg

Here is a group shot....
HPIM62451.jpg

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to All!!

Debbi

pics look great Debbi. glad to see you guys had good weather for the event. it rained like crazy most of the day here in SD. are you the Royal Guard?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for getting this going Debbie (and thanks for the Santa hat ).

It was a lot of fun, and we had a great turnout of members and people watching the parade. It was my first troop as Boba as an official 501st member, and I had a great time with a great group of 501st, Rebel Legion, and OCSWS members. (y) I also got to meet Anthony Forrest, you know the Sand Trooper that says, "These aren't the droids you're looking for. Move along, move along." I'm sure Brak's has already met him, but if not, ha ha. :lol:

Video:

2096293265_3f883849e5_b.jpg

2096286189_db1c327725.jpg

2096282203_61eec750ce.jpg

2096268593_f8f2b3398b.jpg

2096376875_09739b9eca.jpg

2096411107_c99afc6747.jpg

jim02.jpg

JimForrest.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No Ben, the RG was not me. I have the fabric but have yet to sew my costume. LOL

Jim your pics are AWESOME. I really need a better camera. It was great. Tim, were you there yesterday?

No Ben, the RG was not me. I have the fabric but have yet to sew my costume. LOL

Jim your pics are AWESOME. I really need a better camera. It was great. Tim, were you there yesterday?

Nope, totally forgot about it...Was at work most of the day and working on other projects when I got home.

Awesome parade! Still upset I couldn't make it down there... I was going to head down with Damien, but alas... I was here in Vegas playing Pokémon. Great job on your Fett Jim, I'm glad it was accepted into the 501st!!

Awesome parade! Still upset I couldn't make it down there... I was going to head down with Damien, but alas... I was here in Vegas playing Pokémon. Great job on your Fett Jim, I'm glad it was accepted into the 501st!!

Wish you could've been there Andy. Thanks for the compliment. (y)

I saw the video and report up on the Legion forums, you guys did a great job! Congrats on your first official 501st troop!

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back