My First Costume

Hey everybody,
Sorry I have been busy lately, however will update with some pics soon! Got some paint and weather detail on the shoulder bells this evening, as well as some work on the knees and the chest. I am excited about the purples... turning out very nice. I have been contributing all the way.. just think a woman handling the power sander and dremmel tool... who knew??
Lala

femfettsholders2.jpg

femfettsholders1.jpg

Hey Lala!!(y)....don't I know you from somewhere???;)

And Great start so far...looks like Evan isn't the only good painter in the house..(y)

any chance you can convince Mrs. Spidey to do a suit??:confused...:lol:

Thats awesome, great job. I would be all over showing this thread to my wife, only im in middle school, don't have one..., and anyone who has a wife in middle school has some serious issues...
-Trevor

i thought the custom mando was gonna drive me nuts (and it aint even mine lol) but its growing on me. my hats off to you guys that come up with ideas and exectue them not well but AMAZINGLY.. i havent seen a crappy set yet!

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back