New BM Armor

charlie

Hunter
My armor from Bobamaker arrived today, right before I went to work. I didn't have time to get pictures, but let me just say....

WOW.

When he said ready right out of the box, he wasn't kidding!! The work is excellent, the finish is smooth, already primered, and fits great!

Awesome work! I'll post pictures to show the painting process over the next few weeks, but if anyone is thinking about getting some armor from BM, DO IT!

Charlie

My current armor is BM, and like you said, you can practically take it right from box to airbrush. :D
I really like my set, he makes terrific stuff.

My current armor is BM, and like you said, you can practically take it right from box to airbrush. :D
I really like my set, he makes terrific stuff.

hey eric, u got any threads around here or pics of ur fett outfit or armor?? id love to check that out! (y)

ok, here are some pictures. As the armor came out of the box..

104_1439.gif

104_1440.gif

104_1441.gif

I drilled holes in the knees for the aluminum dart launchers and test fit them.

104_1442.gif

I then went through my layered painting stages.

104_1443.gif

104_1444.gif

104_1445.gif

104_1446.gif

104_1447.gif

And now weathered and beat up a bit.

104_1448.gif

104_1449.gif

104_1450.gif

I have added the studs to the collar armor and set up the chest lights. I'll post more pics later.

It's called "Pumpkin Orange" I belive. It's a Kyrlon spray paint, and I misted the wet orange paint with Sunglow yellow (also Krylon).

Charlie

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back