Post your Fett / S.W. X-mas trees

Lucksy31

Well-Known Hunter
Preferred Vendor
Hey everyone,
I thought i'd share these since it IS the season right?? I've been monopolizing the tree for years so the wife said "get yer own tree"!!! So, here's the final version of my "ultimate Star Wars X-mas tree".....

P1030225.jpg

P1030223.JPG

P1030224.JPG

P1030227.JPG

P1030228.JPG

P1030229.JPG

P1030230.JPG

P1030231.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
:eek:OMG, I love that!!! That looks so cool. I love the little M&M boba fett. It looks like christmas came early to you.;)Anyways fantastic job.:cheers

Thanks for the resize! It was making my comp lag, big time!

Dude that tree is great! Is that a Open Seasons Jango....did you make that? You should get a death star on top or the Vader tree topper.

Cool! Wish I could do a SW Christmas tree. . . but alas, my wife's head would explode, leaving a big mess to clean up. ;)

I go out every year the day after Christmas to Hallmark to see if they have any of the SW ornaments left over. They're usually at least 50% off.

I think my wife would just be happy if we had a tree...it's bad enough I am the one out there by myself putting up the lights...in windy 30 degree weather...

Do what I do, and get a 2nd tree. My wife banished my Star Wars ornaments from our "family" tree years ago, so I set up a 2nd tree in the dining room.

Cool! Wish I could do a SW Christmas tree. . . but alas, my wife's head would explode, leaving a big mess to clean up. ;)

001.JPG

Here's a shot of my tree this year

2007-tree-a.jpg

Most of the ornaments on it are from Hallmark, but the two on the right side of the "montage" photo are ones my mother made for me years ago. Every year, I put them on my tree proudly and display them prominantly.

From the bottom up ;)

DSC00891.jpg

DSC00892.jpg

DSC00893.jpg

DSC00894.jpg

DSC00895.jpg

A sandie I made out of last years Target TK and cardstock
DSC00897.jpg

DSC00898.jpg

DSC00899.jpg

DSC00900.jpg

And of course who gets to chill at the top...
DSC00901.jpg

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back