Newer member names?

Cruzer

Well-Known Hunter
For a few months now, I've noticed newer members having these non-english sounding names and/or non-compound names. Do they actually mean something, and if so where are they getting all of them?:)

ner duh' cruzer. vod a'ol nl's fsord n'der's nofk's skdo' n' ner vod a'ol nl's fsord n'dks'' fe's sdio' euf nls'co l'of Cruzer ner vod ? multiple copy paste , copy paste, thanks ner Foxbat, I am on the floor in puddle of aklfhs and stomach hurts from laughing and Irene my ner administrator is intercoming me thinking I am dying. How's your dad ner Cruzer?!?

Funny you mention it Cruzer, Ct.net is loaded with the Mando also lately it seems. Most pm's I get over there usually have the first sentence written in it. :confused I don't have time to find a translation, so I'm as lost as you if somebody writes to me in it.

ner duh' cruzer. vod a'ol nl's fsord n'der's nofk's skdo' n' ner vod a'ol nl's fsord n'dks'' fe's sdio' euf nls'co l'of Cruzer ner vod ? multiple copy paste , copy paste, thanks ner Foxbat, I am on the floor in puddle of aklfhs and stomach hurts from laughing and Irene my ner administrator is intercoming me thinking I am dying. How's your dad ner Cruzer?!?

:lol: Even C3-P0 cant understand that language!

:lol:lol:
You guys are terrible!
Voltaire, did what you say actually mean something?:lol:...becuase I won't even attempt a translation!:lol:

And I hear you Steelblitz, I had someone send me a PM with some of that stuff in it, and I just told them I had no idea what they were saying. It's cool and all, but until I commit it to memory I don't have time to translate that stuff either. May be old age setting in or something.

The Mando'a dictionary can be downloaded in excel format from Kar'buir's website.

Thanks ShatirLavan, do you have a link?

my guess is kar'buir = karen traviss , the author that wrote the mandalorian language.

i think this is sort of like that ever popular split between movie accuracy nuts and customs.

some of the folk here are recreating a specific thing from a movie (like, say boba or jango!), and don't care much about the books / backstory / EU that surrounds it all.

then others are really into the expressive stuff... customs with backstories and language and all that sort of thing.

i've read a couple of the EU books with heavy fett stories, but i don't really get into it much.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back