Judge Dredd

nicklambo

Active Hunter
Well I finally got my Judge Dredd helmet...only took 32 years.....I am really pleased...putting it on for the first time was great.....I have thrown it up on the stand i normally reserve for my Ex-Bobamaker Jango helmet so excuse the pics!!

IMG_0609.jpg

IMG_0608.jpg

Oh and the shape is spot on...something very difficult to do when transfering from 2D to 3D.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome you got the old version and not the movie one.
Have you heard about the new film/s that might be made in the not too distant future, they say they/it will be more faithful to the comics.

Ive always wanted a dredd movie version helmet, and i have worked on a couple ,but they haven't come out as nice as i would like ( yours looks great btw)

That looks like a Sloopyjon Dredd lid, modelled of Steve Dillons artwork for the comic if I recall. It's a very nice helmet nontheless. I'm a big Dredd fan as I've been reading the comics for about 27 years. Shame the Stallone's version sucked #*$%#* on so many levels and I'd waited 16 years before that movie was finally released. If those other movie plans ever come to fruition lets hope they get it right.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back