Evel Knievel died...

jpynk3

Jr Hunter
How sad that Evel is gone. When I think back to my childhood and all the toys I played with, I remember revving up that motorcycle with him on it, you know the one, it had a ramp and you would turn the crank until the motorcycle was ready to take off. How many times did we pretend to be him on our bmx bikes jumping over things in the yard or at the playground. Anyway, I thought he was a cool guy. He'll be missed. :cry

275629.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
agreed, I also had the EK stuntcycle and I played with that till I wore a hole in the carpet. the man loved his jack daniels. he even had booze in the staff of the cane he walked around with which ultimatley led to his demise. very cool dude...RIP

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me tell you guys something. He had BIG BALLS for doing the stuff he did. I certainly wouldnt have ever even attempted half the stuff he does.

Let me tell you guys something. He had BIG BALLS for doing the stuff he did. I certainly wouldnt have ever even attempted half the stuff he does.
The thing about the jumps and stuff he did that made it spectacular was that he did it on an old Harley without all the special shocks and suspensions that today's bikes have. So yeah, he had some big brass ones.

Loved Evil as a Kid! Had one of the Stuntcycles and used to send him of the top of the stairs! I even broke my front tooth off and ended up eatin' dirt whilst trying to do an Evil jump on my chopper! Ahhh, Those were the days!

Evel is dead !! :( thats a damn shame
that guy had guts, and was a hero of mine for sure.

Like many others I spent many hours playing wit the motorcycle stunt set
and rocket cycle. And now the new released stunt set.

A great man (y)

Wow. Just wow. Had the motorcycle too :cry He was a hero for me too. A MEGA icon for those of us 30 something plus. Wasn't it just last year he was still on tour with his crew signing autographs and carting around his old bikes?

Just wow.

"All the heroes and legends I knew as a child, have fallen to idols of clay ..."

RIP

FP

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back