FP Armor - Version 3

I'm not sick Sixx .... just freakin cold ! :lol:

But thank you ;)

I love your TDH name bro. I like calling you Sixx. It reminds me of the old Motley Crue days :lol: Then, it reminds me of Young Guns, then it reminds me of .. Oh nevermind. You get it :lol: I had a couple shots tonight to stay warm !!!

FP

Man that is COLD!! And I'm comin' to ya from Minnesota :lol: We usually get nailed with a handful of subzero days and nights on occasion, thus far the coldest we've gotten has been single digits 8) BTW...gauntlets...you don't say? :lol: I have been on a short leash for ESB gauntlets for some time now...the Holy Grail to completing my FETT :lol: YOU CAN COUNT ME IN(y) And oh yes, I am on pins and needles for the armor as well...can't wait to get my shipping conformation ;)

Cheers,
~Kevin

Hi Everyone !

UPDATE:

The good news ! The rest of the armor for this run has started shipping ! When I finally say it, it goes fast as you all most likely know :lol: Sorry it took a little extra time getting there.

I'll start posting confirmation/tracking on the page 1 list as they come in. Right now I've got a few that I'll post up here in a few. The rest might havet o go out at the same time on Tuesday, since the post closes at noon on Saturday where I live, and Monday is a holiday (cough) :facepalm But for all intents and purposes, Run 1 of V.3 is officially complete as far as I'm concerned. It just hasn't caught up with you yet ;) :lol:

A big thanks to all who participated ! And many thanks for your kind words and comments !!!!

The Second Run will officially commence on Tuesday, in fairness to those that haven't shipped on Run #1 yet. Once the last box has shipped, I'll start the second list if there is enough interest. So if anyone wants in, now might be the time to start thinking about it, because this one is going to have to go fast due to time constraints on my end with project deadlines.

:cheers

FP

To those who are sitting on the fence....DON'T!
You will not be disapointed, and i've waited a looong time to buy armor, and i'm glad i got a set of FP V.3!(y) (my wedding present from my wife)

I missed the boat on V.1 and V.2.

i lucked out on the V.3 due to improvements, i just hope this is it ,on these...lol

A++ on shipping, communication..even thought he's very busy, and price!

I can't wait to see details about the ESB gauntlets! I love how you're putting so much detail into the ESB set where often they would be ignored for the more popular ROTJ set.

Yay! I'm glad this run is finished, I can't wait to get it. :D Although I'm still not listed on the page one list...should be the last one at #30. :p I also still need to send you payment for shipping, so if you can let me know how much that will be I'll fire that off to you as well. :cheers

Armor arrived today! WOW!!! Absolutely FANTASTIC!!!:eek::eek: Chris, you have once again outdone yourself!!! Thanks ever so much for your hard work and attention to detail.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay! I'm glad this run is finished, I can't wait to get it. :D Although I'm still not listed on the page one list...should be the last one at #30. :p I also still need to send you payment for shipping, so if you can let me know how much that will be I'll fire that off to you as well. :cheers

Sorry my brother - just had not had time to update the list accordingly :lol:

All will reflect tomorrow ;)

AFFOD - Glad you like bro, thanks for the kind words !

Good stuff coming guys - updates on other items real soon.

FP

Hi Everyone !

UPDATE:

The good news ! The rest of the armor for this run has started shipping ! When I finally say it, it goes fast as you all most likely know :lol: Sorry it took a little extra time getting there.

I'll start posting confirmation/tracking on the page 1 list as they come in. Right now I've got a few that I'll post up here in a few. The rest might havet o go out at the same time on Tuesday, since the post closes at noon on Saturday where I live, and Monday is a holiday (cough) :facepalm But for all intents and purposes, Run 1 of V.3 is officially complete as far as I'm concerned. It just hasn't caught up with you yet ;) :lol:

A big thanks to all who participated ! And many thanks for your kind words and comments !!!!

The Second Run will officially commence on Tuesday, in fairness to those that haven't shipped on Run #1 yet. Once the last box has shipped, I'll start the second list if there is enough interest. So if anyone wants in, now might be the time to start thinking about it, because this one is going to have to go fast due to time constraints on my end with project deadlines.

FP

Hey FP,

I shot you a PM the other day. Wanted to make sure you got it. Also if there is room on your list you have another buyer.

Thanks,
Dave

I'd be interested in maybe a kidney plate and shoulders only... and sucks I just got some gauntlets or i would have held out for yours!! :(

maybe i'll fix these up and sell them when yours come out lol

stupid hobby!!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back