How were these made?

Styles2304

New Hunter
DSC00579.jpg

I'm just looking for how the end of the barrel was made . . . I really like this look! Does anyone have any ideas? I've pm'd the person who said they made them but I haven't received a response and that was a few days ago.

My daughter has a small *annoying* kids toy trumpet that seems to show the same flare as the end sections. It's plastic measures about 7" long and pink! :lol:
but with a saw and weathering could work? Might wanna try toy store isles? ;)

Ok thanks for the help! I've definitely already got two zappers in the mail . . . I'll start looking around at flute pieces and what not . . . see if I can't find something that will look good on it.

Again, thanks. This is a great community.

They are the mouthpiece to a trumpet... i should know lol... im a jazz player :p

Just try ur local music store. they should have replacement mouth pieces easy... just let them know its for this, and not a bong lol.. also another popular use for them... I always wondered why my ones went missing after parties... :S

The ends look like the end of a Blunderpuss Flintlock.

But the recorder ends and Trumpet pieces sound a lot better than what I just said!!

lol it does look like a Bunderbuss Flintlock. I can use the knight chess peace for the hammer on the back.

One of my guns arrived today but I've only found a couple trumpet mouthpieces that look anywhere near that design but they're not close enough and they're like $30. So, I'm moving on to the duck caller and then looking for a toy trumpet.

I'll keep you guys posted if I actually find something that works really well

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back