Girth Belt Run(Interest thread)

just an update to let those people who requested a belt....still waiting on delivery of the bolo...shouldnt be long now if all goes right...im hoping for a possible earlier deilvery of the bolo...

i was considering installing a three snap system in my girth belt that would go on the inside of the belt to allow the cod to be snapped onto the back of it. the snaps would be hidden under the braided bolo...anone getting a belt interested in this concept? i'll install the snaps and include the other pieces to go onto the cod if youre interested.

i was considering installing a three snap system in my girth belt that would go on the inside of the belt to allow the cod to be snapped onto the back of it. the snaps would be hidden under the braided bolo...anone getting a belt interested in this concept? i'll install the snaps and include the other pieces to go onto the cod if youre interested.
Not sure how I missed that post...sounds like a good idea to me...

just an update...should have the bolo in about another week. if your on the list and have not paid please do so or i will have to remove you as i have had a couple other interested parties.

i would imagine it shouldnt take me much more than a day to assemble the belts for you two guys...so as soon as i get the bolo i should have them out within a day or two.

Yippee!!!!!!!!!!! (y)

Who new, Christmas in January?!? :lol:

Thanks again JD for doing this run, my finish deadline of the beginning of April is starting to look good. :cheers

i would imagine it shouldnt take me much more than a day to assemble the belts for you two guys...so as soon as i get the bolo i should have them out within a day or two.
You can work on Jango72's - and then just take your time on mine, I'm in no rush. I am still without a flight suit and vest. ;) BUT if you wanna get it done in a day, then that's ok too.

Which knowing you, you will work on it until your fingers bleed to get it done as quickly and accurately as possible. (y)

got an email today from the supplier...went out today and i should have the bolo per the tracking info on the 30th...i'll need to run out to tandy to grab the rest of the supplies and will be able to do that next week sometime so i.m hoping ill have some good new to report by the end of next week-weekend!

bolo is in and i like it...here is a picture..no flash and a tad tweaked in PS to get it to be accurate as possible to the color it is in person...

normal_braided_bolo_for_girthbelt.jpg

19 rows= 6 inches wide...i think thats accurate right?

also please...if you have a belt coming to you...make sure you measured accross your navel...subtract one inch from that to allow the belt to be cinched up with the lace and for it to stretch a bit. check your numbers and let me know if your allset with the measurments you gave me. I'll be heading to tandy tomorrow to grab the rest of the leather and supplies so im hoping to have something done by the end of the week end

any comments?

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back