WANTED: JETPACK HARNESS

tk1191

New Hunter
I have purchased a Man of War Studios jet pack, and I am needing some advice on the harness. Does anyone have one for sale or know a source? I want to keep the price reasonable, but want something quality. Any info will help, and thanks for your efforts.

:cheers

TK-1191

My last harness I made from a Bell hydration pack purcased at walmart. Took everything off that wasn't needed, sewed on a few 1' webbed nylon straps for the jp, added some backpack clips...and it was done for about $30.

One of the guys on here makes a screen accurate and really awesome rig for it.. its on ebay atm... somewhere... if it hasnt gone already...

black webbing and plastic side-release buckles.

Back curve.JPG.jpg

My last harness I made from a Bell hydration pack purcased at walmart. Took everything off that wasn't needed, sewed on a few 1' webbed nylon straps for the jp, added some backpack clips...and it was done for about $30.

I did the same type of thing. I used a padded backup the I got on clearance.

TK 1191,

Here's a link to my harness, pretty inexpensive and does the job well. No sudden JP movements or slippage [when it drags down your back after the straps loosen while trooping], comfortable and tested. :)

My Harness Setup

Hope this helps and feel free to hit me with questions if you need to. :cheers

Stay safe,

Tim.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back