My 501st info used against me

1st of all, I have respect for anyone in law enforcement. People forget that you guy's have feelings, a soul and a conscience. Some people are disgruntled. What a shame.

I do think it id a shame thid happened. I knew sooner or later it might. It is pure and simple harassment. Let me know how it goes. I really do not want this to happen to me. ansd waould consider removeing my helemt off pic as well. It is just a shame that our profession would prevent us fromeenjoying some psitive attention frome our fellow costumers. Aslo I never realized hoe meany 501st are law enforcement based employees of one type or another.

The post was pulled last night. That's about all that will happen. The non-driving fools can hate all they want, I get that all the time, I could care less. They call it harrassment, I say, "quit breaking the law" and you won't see me again.

I still want my full armor picture to show, I put a lot of time into that thing.

I'm a patrol deputy for a Sheriff's Office in the Portland Metro area in Oregon.........Just got my 501st membership approved several weeks ago. Sounds Like I should do the same thing. It sucks that that happened. Keep your head down out there bro.

Last edited by a moderator:
The post was pulled last night. That's about all that will happen. The non-driving fools can hate all they want, I get that all the time, I could care less. They call it harrassment, I say, "quit breaking the law" and you won't see me again.

I still want my full armor picture to show, I put a lot of time into that thing.

All set man. I fixed 'er up for ya! No head shots showing now.:)

SWEET. Thanks. My email is gone and my exposed headshot is gone.:cheers They can have my name all they want, it's on every ticket anyway.:lol:

Oh man, what a piece of **** that guy was (assuming it was a guy).
Yeah, I haven't been real happy with my info being up their either. I'd like it if registered forum members could actually view more than just what I have public, but for public viewing, googling, and such... I'd like a lot less.

Here's hoping you find them.

Jango 5204
I've been meaning to ask you. Where do you 'punish and enslave' :lol: j/k err I meant 'protect and serve'? I saw a photo of you in front of what looked like the SLO Court House (across the street from the Freemont). Was curious if that is where you serve. I use to live in SLO and just miss it ever so much :cry

Keep up the good work. We law-abiding citizens love cops :love:cheers

This reminds me of a similar thing that just happened where a woman's daughter was being harrassed at school so she registered a facebook account and posed as a young boy. She then proceeded to harass the girl who was giving her daughter beef until she committed suicide. Internet privacy is a huge deal.

glad you at least were able to fix part of the problem my friend. hey on a lighter note, I was viewing your profile and saw your picture. would your department be opposed to you slapping on an Imperial logo sticker on your motorcycle? 8)

stay safe,

B1

glad you at least were able to fix part of the problem my friend. hey on a lighter note, I was viewing your profile and saw your picture. would your department be opposed to you slapping on an Imperial logo sticker on your motorcycle? 8)

stay safe,

B1

It would be ok, if it was a little, about 1 inch. We all customize our bike in our own way. New post by the way. Wish they could spell. Here it is with censorship:

You ***.... To ashamed to leave your *** pic up? Will your DarthVader pals be upset that you are embaressed to show your face with with them on there website?

Enough people will complain about how you are on a power trip and power kick, and a plain ********. You will end up working security at Kmart! Take it to city counsel when his superiors try to brush you off! There the polices boss' too!

(craigslist, no names are mentioned, no faces, no racial slurs, or profanity, all according to terms of use)

Got it all figured out. Gotta give props to craigslist, they've deleted all the posts that make reference to me, and put some blocks in place so it hopefully won't happen again. Until then, I'll keep checking, saving, and having the posts deleted.

man...i hear ya on this whole thread...im in the same line of work. luckily noone around here, that i know of, has made any comments about me in the 501st...except of course the constant razz i get from coworkers, and the occasional picture posted in the squad room.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back