Armor for a custom

TA3202

New Hunter
Does anyone know where i can get simple sintra or other type plastic armor for a custom mando? It doesnt need to be boba accurate, it's just the only vendor that has been recommended to me only takes paypal so im kinda at a loss atm.

thanks in advance

TA3202

actually i got half from a recommended seller on ebay, and the codpiece and thighs from someone on merc costuming boards.

while that is all fine and dandy , the only other thing im confused on finding is a vest to go under the armor. im not doing a boba, so tan wont work for me (which is unfortunate as i found a great seller who makes tan). turns out mid grey or black would be best. does anyone make custom vests?

If all else fails, you could pick up the fabric you want (optional), and then check with local seamstresses in your area on how much it would be to sew you a vest. Check in your phone book for them, and also if you have them, with local fabric stores. There's some sort of secret underground sewing organization at evry sewing place that knows about awsome seamstresses. :lol:

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back