Something I've noticed.

Kripps

Active Hunter
After taking a year off (non-voluntarily) and coming back to start my Fett over again, I've noticed this community has changed a bit.
First off......What was thought to be exceptional work in the past is now the norm. How awesome is that?! I attribute that directly to all of you helping out newer members and the fact that we all share the same sick twisted need for perfection. The information within this site is ridiculously abundant.
You can slam me for this if you'd like, but the gap between the old and new members doesn't seem like it used to be. I have'nt seen one recent snide "use the search function" reply.
Then you've got the best artisans in here working directly together to provide members with what I consider the best products / work to date. This is truly great. Holy smokes, what I've seen on these boards lately would have given me a heart attack over a year or two ago!
In short, You guys rock.......all of you.
Thanks to the administration for running an invaluable site, and thanks to all who make this feel like a second home.
I feel all warm and fuzzy inside.............;)

I'll shut up now.
Josh

there's plenty of other threads for emotional gushing, use that little search button to find an appropriate thread before posting a new one about something that's been discussed so many times. :lol:lol:

i kid, i kid. i do have to agree with pretty much everything you said though. it's good stuff hanging around here, even if i am the only one that likes rap and country.

Kripps,

It's good to see you back! I agree that the talent here is ridiculously deep. True artists abound.

Are you gonna jump back into the scatch building? I still consider you the batting helmet pioneer!

kibosh

Hey Kibosh
Good to hear from you.
Yeah, I was a bit hesitant to spend loads of time building everything myself.....but It's not like I haven't been there done that. I plan on doing everything myself (cept the boots).
Josh

it's great to hear the perspective of someone who took some time off. i hadn't thought about it, but things have been going pretty well here, haven't they?

jee krips the batting helmet is what kept nagging at my mind until I actually started my oen scratch built 2 weeks ago

Kripps,

Welcome back!! There is a ton of talented folks here that is for sure and now that your back it only can go up.

I have completely redone the Jet pack templates and should have the new version up in the next week or so, this time for the Jango arena stubby as well. The Boba gauntlet templates are now on line as well. Still workin on the Jango gauntlets. Can't wait to see what you come up with next. Oh I have also started patterns for the boots if you want to give them a try as well.

Great to have you back!

Alan

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back