WTS: Boba Fett - ROTJ Capes

Ripcode

Well-Known Hunter
I have secured more USGI shelter halves and will be doing a run of (4) Boba Fett - ROTJ Capes.

These are made of the accurate and correct USGI shelter half material.

Finished size is approximately 27.25" wide by 35" long.

These come unweathered!

$20.00 Shipped in the US. Overseas shipping will be extra.

Payment by PayPal.

Payment is required to reserve a spot.

1. jpynk3 Paid 11/19/07 - Shipped 11/26/07
2. Sparky Ern Paid 11/19/07 - Shipped 11/26/07
3. Loanstar Paid 11/19/07 - Shipped 11/26/07
4. TK876 Paid 11/21/07 - Shipped 11/26/07

Last edited by a moderator:
Got it today, looks great! I may need some tips on how to weather it properly and how to wear it. I assume I need to put a grommet or something in it to attach it. Thanks for getting them out so fast.

Got it today, looks great! I may need some tips on how to weather it properly and how to wear it. I assume I need to put a grommet or something in it to attach it. Thanks for getting them out so fast.

ya, use a grommet and also here is a tutorial on making a cape, at the bottom it shows how to weather it and the weather pattern it should be..mabye that will help ya (y)

Mark all the spots you want a hole with a pencil. Cut the holes out. Cut an irregular pattern along the untrimmed edge of the cape.

Wash the cape in cold water, gentle cycle. Hang dry.

All the holes you cut will have frayed. So will the unseamed edge.

Air brush on blacks and grays to make it look dirty. :)

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back