Costume Contest at BobaFett.com (11/30 deadline)

BFFC Admin

New Hunter
DHers,

First time poster, long time reader, I'm the founder and curator of The Boba Fett Fan Club (bobafett.com/bobafettfanclub.com).

We're having a costume contest with prizes in four categories. As the premiere costume forum for Boba, Jango and all kinds of Mandos, this community is surely the source for some of the most detailed, creative and/or cost-effective costumes in the world.

http://bobafett.com/news/fans/costume-contest_2007/

If you have any questions, comments, concerns or ideas, please PM me or reach me direct at aaron@bobafettfanclub.com.

Thanks. :)

Aaron

GCN, we're giving out prizes:

Most Creative
> Audience: For all the fans who customize, with flames, colors or add-ons.
> Prize: Star Wars Boba Fett Blaster Scaled Replica ($45 value)

Most Accurate
> Audience: For all the fans who study the reference photos and master the details.
> Prize: Star Wars Boba Fett Scaled Helmet Replica ($50 value)

Most Cost-Effective
> Audience: For all the fans who can make good use of cardboard, or some clever and resourceful alternative.
> Prize: Star Wars Betrayal on Bespin Action Figure Battle Pack ($25 value)

Best in Show
> Audience: For the one fan, who has the best all around costume in 2007.
> Prize: EE Exclusive Star Wars Elite Forces of the Republic ($67 value)

(Prizes subject to accumulate before or on November 30, 2007, as more sponsors may be involved.)

Mandalor, hey! That was quite a good time -- I definitely was impressed with the TDH booth.

More TDH coverage on BFFC from C4:

Exclusive Roundup of Star Wars Celebration 4 - Fett Style
Fetts of Star Wars Celebration IV (C4)

Thanks for the vote of support for the contest. :)

firstsonofsolo, this picture?

costume-contest.jpg

Who's who? I don't think I got names at C4.

The one on the right is Jimmy BufFETT or Scott Chana is his real name. That is him in his Jango he also has a Boba. Oh you have him on fett costume masters!

The one on the right is Jimmy BufFETT or Scott Chana is his real name. That is him in his Jango he also has a Boba. Oh you have him on fett costume masters!

Yes, that is me who Chris is referring to. I'd like to enter the contest with my , but I have a question about something. Aaron, I sent you a PM.

On this page, there are pictures of Joanne's custom- Are there anymore of her costume floating around? I've seen her in group photos, but other then the three you have presented, I've never seen any good shots of just her, and I'd really like to see the whole costume.

Can anyone help me out with some, or if she's got a username here so that I could PM her?

Thanks

Phil

Best of luck with the costume contest- I'm sure TDH and Mercs will cleanup- If I had my Rocketpack I'd enter.

Joanne is our XOs girlfriend if you go to the dune sea garrison website I believe there are pictures in our gallery. az501st.com Actually that would be Lance one of the other custom mandos on the site. And the pic of Cruzer has a TXFett in the background too!

hellopike, I took more, so I can see if anything wider comes up. Best if I can e-mail you direct.

firstsonofsolo, yeah, I ran into all of them after spotting Ray by chance at C4.

tk7602, thanks for your e-mail! You're in a tight race to win -- but will anyone from TDH challenge 'ya? Hmm...

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back