Costume Contest at BobaFett.com (11/30 deadline)

Don't worry; I'll let TDH know, too. :)

The longer-than-expected delay is that there were a LOT of late entries, so the contest may or may not get extended to the end of 2007.

Thanks for your interest in keeping on this. The TDH community, and support staff, is quite more vocal than BFFC. That said, BFFC is a much larger web site; you'll have to let me know, carbonitekid, what updates/info are lacking.

Entries will be posted this weekend. Winners will be announced next weekend. You heard it here second; http://bobafett.com/boards/ came first.

As promised, the entries for the 2007 Costume Contest at BobaFett.com are being uploaded as I type. You can see them directly at:

http://bobafett.com/multimedia/galleries/

When they're all uploaded, a formal post will also be on the front of bobafett.com.
:confused
Not to be a pain but. This is the second post that has a link to open space. Meaning when you click on it you have to search high and low to find the page your describing. Maybe you could link directly to the post on your boards, and directly to the album that contains the photos of the contestants. Just a thought
:confused
ZeroVis

ZeroVisibilite, thanks for the feedback. The image galleries are a tricky app to wrangle; the best thing going for you, other than following the directories, would be the recent uploads, and then going into the album from there. I should have posted the album link here, as I did on the front-paged BobaFett.com news post.

Emperor, thanks for adding the deep link!

Jimmy, of course! Thanks for your contest entry. Good luck! :)

So...anybody hear anything new on this yet? I've visited the site a couple of times and don't see anything listed in the news and nothing new in their forums. I'm a little bummed that this contest seems to be taking so long. I was actually really excited to finally be included in a Star Wars related contest, being a "custom" and all.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back