TDH BADGES:

Bountyone

Active Hunter
To the staff,

would it be possible to post the link to obtain TDH ID badges again? there was a link to click on at one time to download a TDH ID logo that the members here can print out, attach a name and photo to for event purposes and member recognition. these were are great idea and should be brought back for future events.

thanks,

B1

If you guys want something like the 501st and Rebel Legion use, I can let the guy know who makes them for the two Legions. He's only a few blocks away from my house.

Here is the .pdf for the old design. I am sure the admin team is revamping a new TDH ID badge.

Attachments

• tdhbadge.pdf
    115.7 KB · Views: 389
'not a problem'
:cheers

If there was a back that file wasn't avaliable at the time I saved that file. But I am 99.9% sure there wasn't one.

There wasn't a back to the original. However, around that time, there was a design contest going on for the new TSH badge, and I used one of the competing designs for the back of mine. Printed them out on a laser printer, and took it to a local stationary shop and had it laminated.

Here's a pic of me wearing mine:
expo13.jpg

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back