What Fett is this?

jpynk3

Jr Hunter
Has anybody looked at the Fathead.com site? They sell those lifesize decals for kids rooms. Their Boba definately isn't screen accurate, or it it just me? I am new at this, but check it out and tell me what you think. I thought about getting something for my son's room when I noticed it.

I was wondering about the different color gauntlets and his blaster. Can't see the blaster well, but it looked weird. I like those big decals though. I'm sure my boy would want a spidey though.

Its the pre pro I think.

The gloves, have the WW2 squadron emblems on them and they are brown.

I cant tell if the helmet has cat eyes. Im not an expert though im just regurgitating things that I have read in the last month, that is making my head hurt. I dont even know where I read about the patches on the gloves. Thats how bad it is.

Must ... forget something... make... room.

You're way ahead of me. I don't know any of that. I don't even know what the pre-pro version is? Looks like the search area will be making a new friend.

To the best of my undetanding the pre production version is what fett looked like, once they made the suit. It was used for promotional shots etc. Usually what the figures are based off of, though, fett was never very acurate.

Now, with fett, I have read multiple things. One was that the suit was stolen. Another was that the helmet was stolen after the movie. Another is that things just change.

I do not know whats tru, I just know that the 'pre-production' pictures are pictures of the 'intended' 'boba fett' before production started on the movie but after the fett character was change from the white 'super stormtrooper' to the lone bounty hunter.

If you zoom in and let it focus....WHAT DETAIL!!:eek:...WOW..nice..(y)
Yeah, it is pretty cool. Too bad my boy isn't into SW yet. I'd get it for sure. That site may help some people with the smallest of details, mainly me. Ha!

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back