MR Blaster Arrived today

bobafett669

Active Hunter
The Limted Edition Boba Fett Blaster arrived today. Here is a few photos of the prop and one of my Lemur named Jango.

PB141174.JPG

PB141177.JPG

PB141178.JPG

PB141179.JPG

PB141180.JPG

jango.jpg

Very cool! That display case must be a monster. What's the overall length of the whole display?
Why does that lemur look so surprised?? :lol:

Very cool! That display case must be a monster. What's the overall length of the whole display?
Why does that lemur look so surprised?? :lol:

It realised the Foozah are coming.... "The Foozah are coming...." and now he has a weapon against the Foozah...

"Did he just say the Foozah are coming...?" "The Foozah are coming The Foozah are coming..." Runs and hides....

Gotta love Madagascar :D

you have a pet LEMUR!?!?!?!

WOW!

i love those little critters! i always break the zoo rules and stick my fingers in their section to play with them. so cute!!!!

oh, and nice gun too i guess ;)

Are you sure that's not a rabid racoon all hyped up on coffee? You might just have to use that blaster. That blaster looks better than the original I think.

Nice prop and Lemur!

I really have to throw my 2 cents in on MR. That is a Hoooorrrribble paint job. They really skimped on that especially for the price these things are.

I think if I ever got one I would have to repaint it on principle. To heck with collectibility.

Other than that it looks very nice... and is mostly if not all metal? Not sure about that, though.

Perhaps pics in natural light would help? It looks very plain under the flash... Is it just drown out a bit maybe? I remember the earlier pics showing a lot more weathering and detail.

The blaster is very heavy. It's almost like your are carrying a real gun. The box it comes in is at least 4 if not 5 feet long. The flash affacted the photos but it is really a great item. Display case is very well made this time around.

Jango is so surprised because he did not know we had such a big weapon coming to protect from the Foozah!

If you look at the upper right most photo, you can see that they got the bomb rack half wrong. This is what I should look like.

blaster_rightside.jpg

If you look at the upper right most photo, you can see that they got the bomb rack half wrong. This is what I should look like.

I saw that too.
But I figured that it wasx different on the left side of the gun
We use the right side piece on both sides for the Hyper-Firms

which is correct?

I had noticed the bomb rack being different before as well, but what I didn't notice until going back and looking at the pics is that the one on the side of the blaster we are used to seeing in pics is correct and the other side is different.

attachment.php

attachment.php

I guess the question would be is this considered screen accurate or an MR blunder?

I would call it MR blunder. Seeing that every photo I have ever seen of the real think does not look like that.

I had a look at one on Saturday, it did look very nice overall but it seemed very sanitised, this is possibly due to the lack of weathering. Still a very nice item though.

DAZ

I noticed this as well, the weathering on the MR is pretty crappy.
I am disappointed. :( Hopefully, there wont get blotched up too.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back